- The company is a dealing member of the
Nigerian Stock Exchange and is duly registered with the Securities
and Exchange Commission and Central Bank of Nigeria to render
Capital and Money Market functions respectively.
- Amongst the functions being performed by DEPENDABLE
SECURITIES LTD. are;
- CAPITAL MARKET OPERATIONS
- We buy and sell shares for and on behalf of
our clients at the best possible price. Our office location on the
same building with the trading floor (market) of the Nigerian
Stock Exchange ensures our being current with issues in the
- INVESTMENT ADVISORY
- In DEPENDABLE SECURITIES LTD., we render
investment advice to our clients. The benefits of our years of
experience in Capital Market are placed at the disposal of our
clients without reservations.
- PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Our portfolio management service is aimed
at optimal yield on the investment of our clients. First, we
advise and design portfolios for our clients in such a way as to
ensure safety and optimal return on their investments.
- FUND MANAGEMENT
- In DEPENDABLE SECURITIES LTD, through
our networks and connections within and outside the country, we
manage funds such as pension, sinking, annuity etc. on behalf of our
clients. Through this service, we ensure that funds are invested in
gilt-edged securities and at the same time, optimal returns are
- MONEY MARKET OPERATIONS
- FUND PLACEMENT
- We place at the disposal and for the
benefit of our clients, our experience and knowledge of the money
market in Nigeria.
- Our knowledge of the market enables us to
obtain the best possible rate of interest for our clients in
reputable financial institutions.
- TREASURY BILLS
- Dependable Securities Ltd is an authorised
dealer of the Nigerian Treasury Bill and CBN Notes.
- As part of our portfolio management
functions, we invest clients’ funds in Treasury Bills and CBN
Notes to create a mix of high yielding products chosen across the
money and capital market.
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES
- Our management team is made up of tested
hands in financial and management consultancies. The lead
consultant - Mr C. S. U. ANYANWU has participated in the
packaging and restructuring of government parastatals meant for
privatisation and commercialisation.