Terms & Conditions
- Solicitation. Nothing on the site shall be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities.
Dependable or affiliated companies or persons may participate in an underwriting of, have a position in, or make a market in, the securities mentioned herein, including options, futures or other derivative instruments thereon, and may, as principal or agent, buy and sell such products.
Dependable Securities (Nigeria) Limited, an affiliate of Dependable, accepts responsibility for the contents of the information contained in the Site subject to the foregoing.
Nigerian persons wishing to effect transactions in any security referred to herein should do so through
Dependable Nigeria only for those jurisdictions for which Dependable
Nigeria has a valid registration. Dependable will provide upon request a statement of its financial condition and a list of the names of its partners and senior officers.
- Use of Information. You hereby agree that you shall not use any information contained in this Site or the links to this Site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against
Dependable, or its affiliates.
- No Warranty or Representation. While Dependable Securities
Ltd & its affiliates ("Dependable") uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the
Dependable Web site (the "Site"), your use and browsing of the Site is completely at your own risk. Nothing in the Site shall add to or change any contract or relationship you may have with
Dependable, or its affiliates. Neither Dependable, its affiliates nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or other damages whatsoever, including business interruption, loss of use, data, information, profits (regardless of the form of action, including but not limited to contract, negligence or other tortious acts) arising out of or in connection with your access or use of the Site, even if
Dependable has been advised of or foresees the possibility of any damages occurring. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is" without representation, warranty or condition of any kind, either express, implied, or statutory, including, but not limited to, implied representations, conditions of sale, suitability, title, or non-infringement of intellectual property rights. Changes or updates to the content of this Site may occur without notice.
- Linkage. The sites linked to this Site are not under the control of
Dependable and Dependable is not responsible for and makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained within the links before relying on it. Also, the information contained in the links may be changed or updated at any time without notice.
Dependable provides links to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, investigation or verification by
Dependable of the linked site. Your use of the linked sites may be subject to terms and conditions contained in these Web sites, which you should locate and carefully review.
- Monitoring. Dependable is under no obligation to monitor the Site and assumes no responsibility or liability should its content be modified or altered in any way without
Dependable 's consent.
- Revisions. Dependable may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You should therefore review these Terms and Conditions each time you access the Site.
- Copyright. You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used without the written permission of
Dependable, except for non-commercial use provided that you do not modify the content and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the content. You may not copy or display for redistribution to third parties or for commercial purposes any portion of the content.
- Trademarks. The trademarks, logos, service marks and other names, logos and icons identifying products and services (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on the Site, are registered and unregistered Trademarks of
Dependable and others.
- Consent. You hereby authorize Dependable to collect and retain all relevant information relating to your use of the Site. You further authorize any third party to provide
Dependable with such information.
- Damage. Dependable assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, or images from the Site.
- Right of Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold
Dependable, its suppliers, employees, affiliates and related companies harmless from any and all liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees related to any violation of these Terms and Conditions by you, or in connection with your use of the Site or with the placement or transmission of any message or information on the Site by you.
- Waiver. Dependable's failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or rights contained in these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Laws. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the province of
Lagos and the federal laws of Nigeria, applicable therein, and you agree to be bound by the laws of these jurisdictions.